South end of
2013 ATV Pull Rules And General Information
ATV Pull Chair Person: Matt Reesor 416-729-0565
Class Breakdown 4 Wheel Drive
No ATV will exceed overall dimensions of 60 inches wide.
- Class 1: Up to 300 cc
- Class 2: 301 – 400 cc
- Class 3: 401-500 cc
- Class 4: 501 to 600 cc
- Class 5: 601 – 700 cc
- Class 6: 701 cc & up
1) No engine, suspension or gearing modifications. (Exceptions: ratchet strapped suspension allowed as long as not solidly blocked). Air filter upgrades not considered modified.
2) No tires with tread bars running the full width of the tire.
3) No axle extensions or wider offset rims.
4) No after-market exhausts.
Entry Fee: $30
- No ATV will exceed overall dimensions of 600 inches wide or 84 inches long. This will be measured at the longest and widest points, including tires, rims, racks, weights, etc.;
- Machines must have a hitch no higher than 16.5 inches to the clevis or ring;
- All ATV’s must be operated in a safe manner on and off the track. No speeding or wheelies allowed;
- ATV’s must only use rubber tires. No chains or studs allowed;
- ATV’s must have working brakes, fenders over the 2 rear tires, and a spring return throttle (lever or twist);
- All drivers must be at least 18 years of age or have written consent from parent or guardian. All drivers must be 16 years of age or older;
- All drivers must wear a shirt, pants, shoes and a helmet;
- No alcohol is allowed on the Fairgrounds. Violators including drivers and pit crews will be disqualified and removed from the Pit Area;
- The first puller in each class is the “test puller”. He/she has the option to re-pull in third or last spot. However, he/she will give up their first pull placing in doing so. Decision to re-pull must be made before ATV leaves the track;
- All ties must be pulled off to determine placing;
- If the ATV goes out of bounds during the pull, competitor is disqualified from class;
- Each puller will be given two (2) consecutive attempts to start the sled;
- All pulls will start with a tight hitch. No jerking is allowed;
- All weights to be fastened securely to the ATV with ratchet strap binders. The loss of an object while hooked to the sled will be disqualified. (No tarp straps allowed.);
- All entries are stopped once the first ATV of that class hooks to the sled;
- No ATV’s can be entered in more than two (2) classes;
- Only pump gas is permitted for use as a fuel. Neither nitrous oxide nor pressurized fuels are allowed;
- Each participant is responsible for lost or stolen articles, injury or property damage.
- Each participant has one pull per class, except in a tie or pull off;
- Contest is open to only 4-wheel drive ATV’s;
- At their discretion, any competitor may opt to advance to a higher cc class;
- Only one driver per ATV per class;
- Drive must remain seated on seat during the entire pull;
- The judges will settle any discrepancies in the rules and their decisions are final and must be accepted in a sportsmanlike manner;
- Anyone entering the pit area must sign a Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
**Prize payout is subject to change depending on number of entries.
Additional Rules may be implemented by the
Schomberg Agricultural Society’s ATV Committee.