For further information about the Schoolwork Section, please contact
Barb Hitchman at 905-939-7459
• Please have entries to the arena at the specified times! Late entries cannot be judged, but will be displayed.
• Each category must be the child’s own work. A child can enter only once per category. no entry can be shown for a second time.
• Entries will be accepted from any student in an elementary school
(Jr. Kindergarten to Grade 6).
• BLUE Entry tags will be available at the schools and the Schomberg and Nobleton Public Libraries.
• Students FIRST and LAST NAMES are to appear on all entry tags.
• Use of the school rubber stamp would be appreciated, as it makes for easier identification.
Please be sure to fold the tab UP so as to cover the Student’s Name.
• Teachers and parents are
asked to check that the students (especially the lower grades)
are entering EXACTLY WHAT IS REQUIRED IN EACH SECTION:
E.G. Printing vs. Writing – otherwise the entry cannot be judged.
• All entries are to be at the Arena on Tuesday afternoon, May 26th from 12:00 noon to 4:30 p.m.
(as judging takes place on the next day) EXCEPT flowers and baking which are to be at the Arena on
Friday Morning, May 29th from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
• All entries are to be picked up by the SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE(S) on Monday, June 1st by noon or, an exhibitor may pick up entries on Sunday, May 31st AFTER 4:30 p.m.
• Where there is no worthy entry in a section, no award will be made.