Amateur Art Class 27: Sections 1 – 28
Chair: Linda Baker………………………..905-939-8361
Committee: If you are interested in joining our team, let us know!
Adult Entries Only: Minimum age 16
- All rules at the beginning of the Homecraft Section apply
- Artwork only, excluding framing, to be judged.
- All work must be new – within last 2 yrs. & done by exhibitor.
- All pictures must arrive properly mounted or framed and ready to hang with secure wires on the back, or they will not be judged. Please note times of entries.
- Judges choice award will receive a Best of Show Rosette
Prizes: 1st – $10, 2nd – $8, 3rd – $5
- Watercolour – Floral
- Watercolour – Landscape
- Watercolour – Seascape
- Watercolour – Cityscape
- Watercolour – Still Life
- Watercolour – Snow Scene
- Watercolour – Wetlands
- Watercolour – Farm Scene
- Watercolour – Abstract
- Acrylic/Oil – Floral
- Acrylic/Oil – Landscape
- Acrylic/Oil – Seascape
- Acrylic/Oil – Cityscape
- Acrylic/Oil – Still Life
- Acrylic/Oil – Abstract
- Acrylic/Oil – Snow Scene
- Acrylic/Oil – Wetlands
- Acrylic/Oil – Farm scene
- Animals, Birds, butterflies, insects, reptiles, etc… any medium
- Portrait – any medium
- Collage: Two dimensional
- Cultural/Place of Origin, any medium, depicting a unique characteristic/s of territory or country.
- 2023 theme “Through the Farm Gates” Open to your interpretation of theme and materials used (example: paint, wire, clay) If you are entering a 3D piece, limit your exhibit to 60cm/2 feet (height/width/square)
- Textile painting. If exhibiting large item, please have it ready to hang on its own hanger
- Paper Mache – Papier Maché, size not to exceed 24”x24”x24”.
- Monochromatic Technique – any subject
- Linocut or printmaking, any medium
- Computer-generated art, any subject
- The exhibitor with the highest total points in class 27 will receive a special prize (to be determined before the Fair)